- Do you want to learn to play all your favorite
songs on the sax?
- Would you love to change your sound from
"amateur" to pro?
- Are you interested in becoming a well-respected,
rock-solid sax player that everyone wants to
play with? And everyone enjoys listening to?
Maybe those sound like wild claims, but if you take just 5 minutes to read this letter, I'll show you how you can do it with an easy easy 1-2-3 formula.
And I intend to prove it. You might be thinking "How is this possible?"
I know that's a big claim, especially with the hundreds of books, videos and instructors already out there. So, I'll explain why this package is so special...
First, I'm a simple guy.
And I realized a long time ago that I wanted an easy method to play saxophone.
I watched a lot of guys play and something just didn't "feel right". I thought they were over-complicating things.
After years of trial and error, I perfected a really simple system to make saxophone lessons easy and fun.
And I've filmed everything in beautiful HD video on 3 DVDs. These DVDs will save you wasted pain and suffering and catapult your saxophone chops to new levels.
Once you learn the "core pro basics", you'll be able to apply this all over the sax even if you're a raw beginner (or a seasoned veteran).
Listen, I don't want you to get bogged down in diminished, demolished, 13 plus 9s and all of that fancy sounding theory.
Forget that... I want you to start having fun RIGHT AWAY. You don't want to struggle learning to play the sax for years, right?
The answer is: A sequential step-by-step learning system.
Unfortunately, most saxophone lesson books, videos and even personal instructors fail to understand this secret. They either overload the student with too much information... or even worse, they teach you a jumbled mess of ideas that leaves you dazed and confused.
In fact, that's why I decided to create this system. As a professional musician and teacher, I meet dozens of frustrated saxophone players who are on the edge of giving up.
They call me, and they're frustrated...
Because the harder they try, the more confused they get.
So basically, I'm the guy who has to clean up the other teacher's mess. So, that's why I decided to make this system available to players like you. And people from around the globe are diggin' it...
Now, here's the simple 1-2-3 formula to learning almost all your favorite songs as fast as humanly possible...
The biggest problem for aspiring horn players is just getting a smooth, clear, and beautiful tone.
Getting a great tone is the foundation to being a great sax player! Unfortunately, many new players have no clue how to properly play even a single note with clarity and power.
Let me guide you step-by-step to mastering this with some very simple techniques that work like gangbusters.
With these easy tips, you will be playing beautiful, sustained notes that will give any audience goosebumps.
So many teachers fail to make this easy, but it doesn't have to be this way.
Once you can play notes, you need to string them together into interesting musical phrases.
I'll take you step-by-step through this learning process: from learning which notes you need to play, to creating cool and interesting melodic lines, and how to play them beautifully every single time.
Believe it or not, almost all of the top hit songs of all time are using the exact same sax phrasings.
I'm going to demystify what SEEMS HARD...
The last step is:
Once you can play musical phrases, you are an inch away from playing complete sax songs. I'll show you how it's done step-by-step.
In fact, when you learn a few simple tricks, you'll be able to play with virtually any band and play any tune you want. You'll be able to use these pro sax secrets in all your playing in the future.
You may be wondering "Who the heck are you anyway?" and what makes me qualified to teach you how to play the sax?
Well, I'm a seasoned professional -- "the real deal" and I've been playing saxophone for a very long time.
Here's a partial list of legends that I've performed with over the last 2 decades:
• Jeff Beck
• John Popper (Blues Traveler)
I've also been the opening act for:
• James Brown
• Joe Walsh
As you can see, I've been fortunate to meet and play with some true "legends" in my time and I've toured the world with some of the great Blues and R&B masters. I'm a very lucky guy.
I'm not saying any of this to brag. I just want to share my credentials so you understand that I really do have the chops and understanding to help you take your sax playing to the next level.
No matter your experience level, I know these easy-to-follow lessons are going to really make a difference for you.
Keep it simple.
If you go too crazy with some weird, flashy stuff -- it will clash with the rest of the musicians. And they'll hate you for it (and probably never play with you again).
If you master the simple tricks and techniques I'm going to teach you inside of my DVDs, you'll be years ahead of the game. Your sax playing will be tasteful, and best of all it will sound amazing.
I'm going to reveal some easy secrets that you can learn in minutes that will give you that "PRO SOUND". With these methods, you'll be able to command respect and win the hearts of musicians and fans alike.
When you learn how to balance "fitting in" and "standing out", you'll take your sax playing to the stratosphere.
Together -- we're going to go from zero to saxophone hero in record time.
First we're going to start with the "fundamentals".
Here's a small sample of what you're going to learn on the DVDs:
- How to avoid the common breathing mistakes that kill your chances of getting a clear tone on the sax. This is vital if you ever want to record yourself and get that beautiful, powerful sound. 7:10
- Let me show you Alto and Tenor saxophone note configurations, finger positions and the differences between the two saxophone types. You will become an expert on both saxophones faster than a rabbit on diet pills. 10:12
- Proper thumb position the pros use... Put your thumbs in the wrong position and you will stumble over your saxophone forever like a drunken turtle. 16:43
- Strap position - This simple concept can drastically affect your sound. Here is how to adjust your strap for the best results. A bad strap position can turn into a very embarrassing moment when you start to play. 22:32
I even give you detailed finger chart PDF's so you will have access to all the notes on the sax in one easy reference... This is the perfect cheat-sheet to a professional understanding of your instrument.
We're just getting started...
Remember I said I want this to be fun? Here are just a few things I jump into after the fundamentals are covered:
- Check out this super-simple 3 note sax jam that any beginner can follow along with. Who knew it was this easy to sound like a seasoned veteran... with just 3 notes. No kidding. 32:03
- How to make your sax "growl" and "flutter" for added character. These fun, simple tricks give your playing a very unique sound. Without these two concepts, your playing will quickly bore an audience to tears. 35:37
- I'll guide you all over the saxophone, note by note. I'm making this so easy and simple that even Homer Simpson could learn these techniques while he's hungover.
- How to develop your chops faster than anyone else using the little-known concept of "long tones". Triple your learning speed with this vital exercise. 39:21
- Proper tongue technique - The tongue is a vital part of playing the saxophone. Here is exactly how to use your tongue properly to get the best tone possible... Ignore this and you will never rise above sloppy amatueur status. 50:09
- Are you right handed or left handed? Does it matter? Here is how the saxophone is affected by right and left-handed players. Believe it or not this simple concept can save you 8 million years of confusion. Okay well... at least months of confusion. 55:08
- Dynamics: How to utilize both soft and hard playing to diversify your tone and rhythm. Now you will never feel intimidated by the style of music being played. 59:48
You're going to love my step-by-step system.
Learning saxophone had never been easier.
That's why I've created a simple, sequential, learning-system. Just follow along with me and by the time the DVDs are over you'll be amazed at what you can play (and so will everyone that hears you).
You'll be able to belt out some sweet sounds and fly all over the sax. These core secrets are what every aspiring player needs to learn and master.
The party really starts rocking when you pop in Disc 2.
Your playing is going to really start sounding great when you start playing along with real music. Nothing hones your chops to perfection like rocking with other people.
- Watch me play along with my friend Jimmy Dillon on guitar as we riff on some smokin' blues jams. Then we slowly break down exactly how we did it so you can too. This is the fastest and easiest way to start sounding amazing on the sax. 3:50
You're going to learn how the saxophone interacts with other musical instruments for that "pro" sound few sax players ever master.
Then we really start cooking with gas...
What's interesting is "the pro sound secrets" aren't harder to play. They're just as easy as the "amateur sound". The difference is that you'll achieve a much sweeter, fuller sound on the sax.
The secret is understanding how you use your whole body to play the saxophone. Your lips, tongue, throat, breath, everything... its all vital to play like a professional and sound amazing.
Thats why I share several exercises that cover all of these important factors of playing. I want you to become "one" with your sax and really start rocking it.
These simple exercises will transform your playing immediately. I'm serious... They are worth the price of this course by themselves. No doubt about it.
Check out more of these insider tricks I am ready to show you:
- How to speed up your progress by seeing the saxophone as shapes rather than notes. This visual way to see things is like downloading years of lessons into your fingertips at lightning speed. 8:25
- "Scales in One Breath" - Watch me show you how to play an entire scale in one breath, smoothly and evenly. Blow your audience away with your control and fluidity. 15:43
- A detailed walkthrough of the Octave Key and how to transition to new octaves smoothly. This advanced training is how to cover multiple scales effortlessly. 20:12
- What is "lipping up" and why is it so important to jumping octaves? The answer will have you leaping through scales like a jazz master. 27:16
- The "parallel interval" and how can it make you improvise better... This advanced tip is crucial if you ever play with other musicians and want to keep up and not get left in the dust. 41:40
- Here is how to bring out that "brass ringing sound" on the sax that everyone loves to hear. Sax players that understand this technique really stand out. 47:48
- How to embellish songs in a way that doesnt kill the melody. Embellishing can go horribly wrong if you don't understand this simple technique. 52:18
- Sometimes playing out of time is actually desired. Here is the ONLY time you should be playing out of time. Anything else will just make you sound foolish. 57:43
We're not done yet. Boy oh boy, do I have some sweet secrets in store for you on Disc 3.
- What does the sax player and the singer have in common? This deeper understanding will give you a "sixth sense" that will immediately affect your playing. 3:04
- Here is how to play "Amazing Grace". This beautiful, simple song holds the key to unlocking the melody of any scale or song. 11:30
- How to move your fingers "as a team" to play more difficult notes. Bad finger movement will ruin your chance at playing many popular songs on the sax. 17:16
- "Honk and Shout" with this little technique. This trick was created by some very old sax players and is still copied by countless musicians today. 30:23
- How to "Trill" like an R&B Guru from the late 1940's. This classic technique will leave your audience speechless and/or throwing money at you. - 35:15
- Here is how to play multiple notes at the same time with harmonics. Now pulling off impossible-sounding harmonic tones with your sax is piece of cake. 38:35
- Bugle tones... Is it possible to sound like a bugle on your sax? You betcha. Its easy to sound like totally different instruments on your sax when you learn this little trick. 43:15
Virtually every musician can learn some valuable techniques from these groundbreaking lessons. They're exactly what every beginning player needs who's ever wanted to pick up the sax and play their favorite songs.
And it's sooo simple and easy (You'll see when you watch the DVDs).
And another really nice thing:
You'll never fall behind, because there is no schedule to keep up with.
If you can only practice for 15 minutes a day, hey that's fine. Believe me, a leisurely pace works - it just takes a little longer. On the other hand, if you want to stay up all night learning with me, that's cool too.
It's completely up to you. And once you own these DVDs, you can watch them whenever want, so there's never any deadlines.
Best of all, you can get this entire course at a rock bottom price. We're planning on selling these lessons in the near future for as much as $147.
However, to celebrate the launch -- you can get them all for just
$69 will barely buy you a private lesson or two with a good teacher. But with "Pro Saxophone Secrets Made Simple", you're getting lessons that you can watch over and over.
I actually charge over $100 an hour for studio session work and private lessons. And even if you could fly down to California I could only teach you about 10% of what's on these 3 DVDs in the same time period.
I honestly feel this is the best sax learning value offered anywhere.
I'm not going to knock one-on-one lessons. However: they usually end up costing a small fortune.
And often, most of these guys don't have a SYSTEM. They just teach whatever they feel like that day and create more confusion than solutions.
Now, look at this chart..
As you see, you'll save thousands of dollars by purchasing "Pro Saxophone Secrets Made Simple"
This is a systematized course that will give you the insider secrets you need to play like a pro in record time.
I'd like to make your decision easy. So, here's the deal... If for any reason, (or even no reason at all) you decide this course isn't helping you reach your goals on the sax, you can send an email and I'll refund every penny immediately. There's no fine print and no hassles.
There are no strings attached to this offer. I stand behind my work and I know you'll be happy with this course. And if you're not -- don't worry because I will offer you a complete 365-day, no-risk, 100% money-back guarantee.
Order these killer sax lessons... watch them... then pick up the sax... play a few notes...and then play a song just to prove to yourself that...
If it doesn't happen, simply send a quick note and I'll see that you receive a prompt refund of your money, no questions asked.
Am I Crazy? Or is This Course that GOOD?
I can afford to be so generous... because I know the TRUTH. You see... this system really does work! It's amazing, it's almost like magic because it shouldn't be THIS easy and simple... but it is.
Just imagine inviting your friends and family over and blowing them away with some classic songs.
Jaws will drop and respect will be earned. It's up to you whether or not you let anyone know you learned the secrets from me.
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of the "Pro Saxophone Secrets Made Simple" course that will reward you for a lifetime.
Here's how to order. Just click the blue link below and this will bring you to the order page. Then, just fill in your information and that's it.
I'll rush your order right to your door, anywhere in the world.
So let's get into the fun stuff...
Don't delay -- click the link below right now!
Dedicated to your musical success,
P.S. Remember, you're protected by our 1 year unconditional money back guarantee.
I realize that sometimes you're unsure if you can get a refund from an online company. But that's just not the case here. If you aren't absolutely impressed and delighted with this course, then I don't want your money.
My reputation is my most valuable asset (it took me over 4 long decades to build it). And I intend on honoring any refund requests with zero questions asked. I want you to be 100% happy no matter what.